Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Status Report for 11/22/06 to 11/28/06

1. OGCE portlets
I’m still updating source codes of MEME portlets and Jobqueue portlets by adding comments and removing debugging messages. The source codes and war files will be exported to the SourceForge repository. The following portlets will be added:
a. memejob-portlet : A portlet for MEME job execution
b. moab-dashboard : A portlet for job queue status query
c. serialjob-portlet : A general portlet to execute a series of jobs

2. Open Science Grid
Meanwhile waiting for a user certificate from OSG CA, I’m working on setting up OSG client in my local machine. I think my installation was successful but $VDT_LOCATION/post-install/README reports a few warnings I should fix. I will clear up those as soon as possible and start to look at OGCE in OSG and CEMon.

No comments: