Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Status Report for 04/19/07 to 04/25/07

I have updated STFILTER by adding project management function and input and output file downloading feature. For this purpose, new STFILTERProjectBean class has been added like RDAHMM and an object database, Db4o, is used to save and restore STFILTERProjectBean object. I also cleared out most of dependencies on old context manager class. A few minor issues I'm facing are:
  1. Lock related errors in using Db4o. Currently, I disabled lock features to prevent such errors. But, I don’t know which is better way for STFILTER portlet.
  2. Analyze_tseri web service is now saving user’s input and output under a directory in a way a user can download files directly through http protocol. However, at some point, such files should be deleted to save disk spaces. I didn’t decided yet when and which is the best way to do that.
During the next week, I will do more test to find out any bug and improve some cosmetic things.

1 comment:

Home Automation Knoxville said...

Hello mate nice bllog