Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Status Report for 04/26/07 to 05/02/07

I’m updating STFILTER to work with the object database, Db4o and almost ready to release. I’m planning to demonstrate STFILTER portlet to Marlon in a few days. A few minor issues needs to be considered are as follows (including previous ones):

1. Problems in implementing custom serializer/de-serializer of analyze_tseri service. Making webservice exchange user-defined complex type has some errors.
2. Lock/Un-lock features. I have lock related errors in using Db4o. Currently, I disabled lock features to prevent such errors. But, I don’t know which is better way for STFILTER portlet.
3. Deleting temporary files. Analyze_tseri web service is now saving user’s input and output under a directory in a way a user can download files directly through http protocol. However, at some point, such files should be deleted to save disk spaces. I didn’t decide yet when and which is the best way to do that.

No comments: